Don’t miss what has been hailed as “the best technology conference on the planet”. On November 4-7 Web Summit will be hosted in Lisbon again. It is the biggest tech event in Europe which will bring together Fortune 500 companies and world-class speakers. Over 70,000 attendees from 170 countries from the world’s most disruptive technology companies will collide in a unique collaboration space.
During the Web Summit CLS will be callborating with Business Sweden and the Embassy of Sweden to promote Swedish business. We encourage all our CLS members and participating companies to join us in the showcase "Sweden Co-Lab" to gain viability. There are also oppertunitites to participate with CLS, Business Sweden and the Embassy in side-events linked to Web Summit. For more information contact or .
To make sure you get the most out of your Web Summit experience, join CLS and Business Sweden at “Sweden Co-Lab” at Web Summit 2019! More information about the different ways to participate will be described here under.
Web Summit is your opportunity to gain insight in what is going on in the fast-moving tech scene, as the founders and CEOs of technology companies, fast-growing startups, policymakers and heads of state answer the question of: where to next?
As last year, CLS will be at Web Summit together with Business Sweden in showcasing Swedish innovation at the ecosystem “Sweden Co-Lab”. Sweden Co-Lab circles around these key elements:
● A meeting spot - Meet here regardless if you’re Swedish or not
● An experience - You represent Swedish innovation
● Thought leadership. Showcasing world class knowledge content
● A concierge desk - What’s Swedish?
● Connecting with the Swedish ecosystem of innovation Start-ups –Growth Companies –Corporates –Investors –Government Agencies -Embassy
We would like to encourage all our members who are attending Web Summit to join Sweden Co-Lab. There are three levels connectivity to Sweden Co-Lab which you can choose:
Freemium (free of cost)
With Freemium you will get:
● A meeting place
● Access to showcase events
● Basic coordination
● Access to side events*
Premium (10,000 SEK per company)
As a Premium member you get to represent Sweden as a part of the Swedish Delegation. You will get brand exposure and boots-on-the-ground help to ensure you get the most out of your visit.
Premium membership includes:
● Access to invite only events*
● Showcase exposure (logo)
● A speaking slot
● Discounts, such as percentage off on attendee tickets
Innovation Partner (+100,000 SEK per compnay, depending on requirements)
As an Innovative Partner you are not part of the delegation – you are the delegation. You will help draw attention to Sweden, and Sweden Co-Lab will help draw the world to you.
As an Innovation Partner you will get:
● Showcase Usage & Co-branding
● Individual speaking slots
● Tailored concierge program
● Showcase Co-branding (Web Summit)
● Make you individual mark on the showcase area as a co-brand and innovation leader
● Display of product services or showing of video content
● Tailored concierge program - we’ll tell you where to be and when, in accordance to your interests and specifications
● Customized partnership to ensure you get the exposure you want
● You will also receive 1–2 attendee tickets free of charge*
To join Sweden Co-Lab contact Business Sweden Going Global Program or contact directly.
To know more about side-events hosted during the Web Summit by CLS and the Embassy of Sweden, contact at the CLS.