As a CLS member, your company will
1. be part of the networking hub for Swedish and Portuguese professionals in Portugal
2. gain visibility in the community of both countries
3. get the possibility to reach out to peers and potential partners, clients and exchange best practices among the members
CLS acts on behalf of their members and we:
· Promote the interchanges and mutual knowledge between the Swedish and Portuguese business communities.
· Assist the members with information and contacts upon each other.
· Promote and recommend the members in their special fields and industry.
· Create and promote the axis Sweden-Portugal.
· Organise regular activities for members to meet business people of other Chambers, Portuguese & Swedish companies and Government Representatives in form of lunches, dinners and other events with speakers.
· Organise breakfast meetings with themes of special interest.
· Organise company visits and workshops
· Collaborate with Team Sweden in Portugal (i.e. the Embassy of Sweden), in organising seminars or activities with special themes.
· Offer a monthly Newsletter and a web site with necessary information, www.camaralusosueca.pt
CLS offers five categories of membership with the following annual fees:
Large Member (10+ employees)
Medium Member (2-9 employees)
Small Member (1 employee)
Individual Member under 30 years